Fast, Easy, Safe and Economical to Use
- Longer lasting foam allows for better penetration of bio-burden
- Thicker foam completely covers instruments
- Keeps soiled instruments moist
- Eliminates dried on bio-film
- Has a neutral pH
- Will not harm any metals, plastics, rubber or corrugated tubing
- Safe for all instruments and scopes, whether flexible or rigid, and extends usable lifetime
- No need to worry about messy spills or splashing when transporting
- Helps reduce cleaning time
- Free rinsing
- Specially designed non-aerosol sprayer that is environmentally friendly
- Easy and safe to use
A ready-to-use, high foaming prep spray that is ideal for keeping soiled instruments, scopes and biopsy forceps moist, preventing bio-burden from adhering to the surface prior to decontamination. This multi-tiered enzymatic foaming spray covers the instruments and begins breaking down blood, fat, proteins and carbohydrates before they arrive in the central service/decontamination room. Our proprietary formulation dissolves the most stubborn soils, making cleaning easier and helping to speed up turnaround time by preventing bio-burden from drying on to the surface of instruments.
Foam Increases Contact Time
Our special foam spray nozzle is designed to provide a rich layer of foam on the instruments which increases contact time, allowing the enzymes to more effectively breakdown the bio-burden.
Perfect for use in operating rooms, endoscopy suites, outpatient surgery, dental offices, veterinary hospitals and other departments where instrument and scope cleaning is not immediately available. With our Medical Instrument Spray you won’t have to worry about messy spills ever again. Our formula stops splashing from occurring while transporting instruments to the central services/sterile processing department, and instruments arrive ready for decontamination. Plus, our product is free rinsing and 100% biodegradable.
SpectraSan™ “Hungry Enzymes” products are Made in America. All of our products’ ingredients, manufacturing, packaging and distribution is done in the USA.
32 oz. Ready to Use
Foam Spray Nozzle
"I love all the Spectra San products. I have tried almost all of the enzyme cleaners and they are all excellent. I am very glad I don’t have to choose just one. I use these products at work and home and feel better knowing these products are safe and green. Thank you for your excellent products."
- Jessica, Michigan