Healthcare Facilities Endorsements
- Cleveland Clinic – SDC Technology/FTP Therapeutics reference SDC technology, - Cleveland, Ohio
- Ohio Heart & Vascular Research Center – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Emory University School of Medicine- MRI/Radiology Department - Atlanta, GA
- Alliance Healthcare --- MRI/Imagining Departments - New England
- Shields Healthcare ---- MRI/CAT/PET-CT Departments - Massachusetts (22 facilities)
- Open MRI of New England – Radiology Department - N. Smithfield & Cumberland, RI
- Advanced Imagery ---- Northwest. CT & New Jersey
- American Health Centers --- MRI/PET-CT/Imaging Departments - Maine, New. Hampshire &Vermont
- North Shore Medical Center, MRI/Imaging Departments, Salem & Beverly, MA
- Associated Radiologist --- Edison NJ (3 locations)
- Advanced Medical Associates--- CT
- BACA/Crestone Ambulance – Crestone, CO.
- Creative Medical Solutions – Morrison, CO
- Thompson Valley EMS, Loveland, CO
- Total Health Solutions, Metarie, LA.
- Durango Fire & Rescue, Durango, CO
- McCloud Healthcare, Dillon, SC
Physicians, Respected Healthcare and Educational Professionals
Tommy Thompson – Former United States Secretary of Health & Human Services, and Four term Governor of Wisconsin
Tom Ridge – Former United States Secretary of Homeland Security, former member of Congress, and former Governor of PA.
Dr. Robert B. Arnot, MD, – Emmy Award Winning, Medical Correspondent, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX TV networks, former Medical Director Lake Placid Medical Center, former Medical Director the US Ski Team and 1980 Olympic Games, Stowe, VT.
Dr. Dean Keriakis, MD, F.A.A.C.– Director of The Ohio Heart & Vascular Center, Director, The Linder Heart Research Center -Cincinnati, Ohio, Clinical Professor at The Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Alvin N. Eden, MD, F.A.A.P – Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, author of Positive Parenting,Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, Weill Medical College of Cornell University
Peter Rothschild, M.D., – Radiologist and MRI expert, Founder of Patent Comfort Systems, former Medical Director of the Research Laboratory, University of California, San Francisco
Dr. Daniel Perlman, MD – Infectious Diseases Specialist, Board Member Infectious Disease Society of America, President, CO chapter of Infectious Disease Society of America, Denver, CO
Larry Starr, ABD, ATC, LAT, CSCS., – Assistant Athletic Director/Sports Medicine, Nova Southeastern University, former trainer – Cincinnati Reds, Florida Marlins, and President of Major League Baseball’s Trainer’s Association, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Thomas Lundberg, MD, Internal Medicine, Voted Top Doctor of Internal Medicine in Cincinnati for 6 years Cincinnati, Ohio
Dr. Robert Eden, MD, – Pediatrician, Children’s Medical Group, Providence, RI
Dr. Arthur Gendelman, MD– Geriatric Care Specialist, Medical Director, Carespring Health Care Management, LLC, Ohio
Marian Sheridan, MS, RN, MSN, – Johns Hopkins, Director of Health & Safety, Fond du lac School District, 13 schools, Fond du lac, WI
Dr. Peter L. Benson, PhD., – President/CEO, Search Institute, Inc, Minneapolis, MN, Author of more than 12 books on child development, Member, Advisory Committee – America’s Promise, (Chair, General Collin Powell), special consultant to the US Department of Education.
Daniel Pile, – Senior Vice President of Operations, Metro Atlanta YMCA
Ken O’Kelley, – Executive Director, YMCA Camp High Harbour, GA
SpectraSan 24/ PURE is an EPA Registered, broad spectrum antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral disinfectant that can provide up to 24-hour residual effectiveness. It kills the most dangerous pathogens as well as everyday household germs. Learn More$13.99